On Friday, March 10, the Chaminade Players open a six-show run of The Secret Garden on the Marilyn Simons Stage at the Tutor Family Center for the Performing Arts (West Hills).
Based on Frances Hodgson Burnett’s novel, and written for the stage by Marsha Norman, The Secret Garden tells the story of young Mary Lennox, who moves to a secluded British manor to live with her uncle after she loses her parents to a cholera outbreak in India. Audiences are invited to follow Mary on her enchanting search for friendship, love, and understanding.
Performances will be held on the following dates:
- Friday, March 10 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 11 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 12 at 2:00 p.m.
- Friday, March 17 at 7:30 p.m
- Saturday, March 18 at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 19 at 2:00 p.m.
Tickets are $15 per student and $20 per adult, and may be purchased online.