Many of you are asking if school will be in session on Tuesday. In making that decision, we will be guided by AQMD measures of air quality, with special sensitivity to the needs of our Chaminade families, especially those who have been forced to evacuate their homes.
At the moment, AQMD is posting a “moderate” air quality forecast for both campuses on Tuesday. With wind and fire conditions changing quickly, we are monitoring the situation closely. A final announcement on this matter will be communicated to families by 1:00 PM tomorrow on this website.