Five Chaminade seniors signed a National Letter of Intent (NLI) and committed to three Pac-12 athletic programs this afternoon.
- TJ Brock, runs track for Chaminade and is last year’s 100 meter state champion. He also plays both sides of the ball for Eagle football as a wide receiver and defensive back. Next year he will run track for the USC Trojans.
- Tommy Costello, a left-handed pitcher on the Eagle baseball team, will play baseball for the University of Washington.
- Valerie Higgins is a guard on the Southern Section Open Division champion Girls’ Varsity Basketball team. She will play basketball for USC.
- Nick Kahle, catcher for Chaminade baseball will attend the University of Washington and play baseball.
- Blake Rutherford, who plays centerfield on the Chaminade baseball team, will join the UCLA Bruins.
Earlier in the week, Cayman Coughlin signed her NLI to play softball for Colgate University.
Congratulations to our student athletes for their commitment and dedication!